Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Well what a week I have had!Sometime I ask God are you sure you made the right decision in
wanting us Back in full time christain school teachers,Cause this week everything has gone wrong has. I have had a student tell me not in so many words but that I can't give him a demerit for that cause it"s not in the hand book but at the end of the hand book it states we reserve the right to make any changes to it so we can add a demerit to the list.It's so sad how kids treat the authoritys in there life.Iam not perfect Iam sure I had my own little issues on it but it bothers me a lot. I come home needed some quit time and hoping God will speak to then so that he'll speak to them.But we all go throght trials and we grow from then?

I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Ashleigh Baker said...

I'm sure your position isn't easy, Jenny, but I'm thankful you're there! God will give you the strength to get through each day, since He's the One who has called you to do this! :hugs:

Jenny said...

Thanks ashleigh I know my strength comes from him but this week has been not so good .But next will be better.Thanks for your encouraging words this to will pass.

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker