Saturday, December 16, 2006

Good Friends are hard to find

I Finally got a card reader so now I can down load picture right then.This is my good friend Lindsey.We do a lot of things together every weekend.Tonight we almost got blown away in this wind we were down town watch the light parade which was really good and the wind was really powerful.Then we went to palm springs to see this 1 street that is just awesome with Christmas lights.And the wind was so strong there too.Have a wonderful weekend stay warm.

3 comments:

Mishel said...

It's so neat that the Lord brought you a friend! : ) I know it wasn't easy when you first moved here.

Cute pics of you and Lindsay!

Mishel said...

Thanks Jenny for filling in tonight in the nursery. I am sitting here in bed... sneezing and sniffling. It's obviously NOT allergies. : (

Heather said...

Great pictures Jenny!!

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker