Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Isn't God Good.

Well tonight I was outside with my adopted cousins and I love this time a year when you go outside and there is a mild breeze,I love summer evenings like that.Last Saturday we went to oak glen I love all the greenery up there it makes me miss Northern California I have a picture somewhere of this tree I took in the autumn and the color of the leaves are orange it so wonderful how God made the trees turn colors like that up north.

While we were at oak glen we bought some jelly belly's Each one tastes so different it kinda reminds me of how we as humans are all different But if we know Christ we have one thing in common is are salvation.

1 comment:

Mishel said...

Yeah! I am finally getting caught up on everyone's blogs!! : )

You are a blessing Jenny! Love you lots!

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker