Thursday, June 07, 2007

Have we done our best

Sometimes I wonder as a aid at school what Influence I give the student weather it is good or bad as these young lives look at every move I make I hopeI AM showing them Godliness in me And I know I fail all the time.

Tonight was our schools graduation and awards night and 2 of my former student graduated and where does the time gooooooooooooooooooooo tonight was a touching nite..

I look at my students and wonder what have we accomplished this year with them and then I think we have failed cause there is nothing to show forth.But then I heard a sermon tonight and he used 1 Cor15:58 and the end of the passage says forasmuch as ye know that your labor is NOT IN VAIN IN THE LORD.And then I was thinking it may not show here on earth but in heaven we will see what our work did in these children's live

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker