Friday, August 18, 2006

Friend are you there?

We have been here for about a month and I feel like so many of my people have grown up and changed Which is good,But sometimes you wished you still in that time zone and not where you are now.Not that I dont like what going on now.

We have only been here a month but I still feel homesick for northren california I had some friends up there .Not that the people here are not friendly please dont get me wrong the people in this church are awesome but it hard to adjust to a new begining.

But Iam so much looking forward to helping in the school again ,And I have been working in the church nursery and I just love those kids. Thanks Mrs.ferguson For the priviledge.

That's my shob story.

2 comments:

Mishel said...

Jenny you have been such a blessing. Not only to me, but to the little ones in the nursery. They love you so much!! You just jumped right back in! :) Thanks for having such a willing heart to serve.

I am sorry you are missing your friends...but it's totally understandable. I know your glad to be back here, but it doesn't make it any easier to leave good friends (and a good church) behind. I'll be praying for you. : ) (((Hugs)))

Heather said...

::hugs:: Jenny, You are such a trooper. I know that you must be such a blessing at Calvary. Your love for children is just wonderful to see. I miss hearing your laugh. Take care! I will pray for you...you will feel right back at home in no time...especially in that beautiful HOUSE!! :) Love to you-heather

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker