Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blessings

This afternoon we went to an elderly couple from our Church who has not come to Church cause of their health. They have been married 50 plus year and they Devoted an afternoon in giving us advice on our marrige to be....I really never thought I would be on the other side of the table.As I listened to them I was thinking I wonder if Jon and I end up being married like that if Newly married couples will come to us asking advice??????????????????????

School starts for us teacher Monday how the summer went by fast!Iam looking forward to the year of challenges.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Jenny, it is so neat to watch as God draws you two together and prepares you for your marriage. I've been catching up with your recent posts here and reading your heart just brings happy tears to my eyes. :)

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker