Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Reach for the Stars!

Well before Jon came into my life I really thought that I would end up as an unclaimed treasure nobody to claim me.But since Jon has come into my life I feel like fireworks.I saw this movie one time where they said you find love like the world series kinda love.I keep on telling myself But God.Last night we had a family dinner so Jon could meet my dad we had 9 or 10 people that was a bit awkward.But we made it through.

I never knew I would love someone sooooooooo the way I love Jon or how he cares for me it is awesome how the Lord works,It not in our timing but his and when we least expect it.

I have stopped saying I and now I say We or ours It neat how your life changes for the Good.

Have a great week

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jenny, God *is* so good. I am so excited for you dear friend *so* excited. Love you! Heather

Mishel said...

What a beautiful post Jenny! God is indeed good! I'm so happy for you and Jon! : )

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker