Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.Today my fiance and I spent the morning filling in bank of dirt into where the rain took all the dirt.Our first real project to working together It was a sweet time.

Then I went to dinner with my matron of honor and discussed my wedding she sujested some things I feel like I am at the bottom and have nothing planned so on the 22 of Sept Jon and I are look at Invitations for the wedding Someone once told me don't leave the groom out so I asked him if he wanted to go look at then with me and he said That would be fun! I really dont think he is a bit interested in them he just want to be with me.It sweet.

So now Iam just doing the guest list.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

There are so many things to think about when it comes to planning your wedding, aren't there?? I think you're doing good, though, Jenny, so try not to stress too much. :) HUGS

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker