Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wedding planning update.

Well this year is sooooooooooooooo exciting for me the mintue I got the ring on my finger I started planning my wedding.It seems like I go back and forth with what I really want .Jon and I went to michael's to look at invitations and I found these thank you charms and now I decided I dont want to go with them it's for my wedding favors.I wish I could just decide!

We got my wedding invitations I was soooooo excited about those.There is so much to do but I know it will get done.

I have gotton a lot of things for the wedding people have just been out shopping and found this or that that is sweet of then.

I have stuff on the top of my closet shelf it is getting fuller and fuller how exciting huh?

2 comments:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Yay for wedding plans! It can be soooo hard to figure out what you want and dont' want... I can't tell you how many times I changed my mind on stuff, lol!

Heather said...

:) How fun. I got overwhelmed and decided simple was better in most of my final decisions. And in the end, I would not have wanted to change a thing. Thank you for updating us on the all the planning!

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker