Tuesday, July 31, 2007

E-mail Ideas?

Hi Iam thinking of changing my e-mail address but don't have any neat names or stuff I thought I would do something like with the idea of Jon in mind but all the good ones are taken so have any good Ideas please comment.

Life seems to be going well.My dad will be here a week from today to met Jon it funny everyone want to meet him.

The wedding plans so far I have looked at photographers I saw one he charges 50,000 dollor I dont have that much but why would anyone pay that much for one .All I want is good pictures taken at our wedding that is within my budget Have any Ideas for photograper close to y.v?

3 comments:

Mishel said...

I don't have any suggestions for photographers, since Ashleigh was married in Colorado. But I will say it's one area where we "scrimped" (we used a friend of John's family) and now we wished we had been more careful in choosing a photographer.

I know there are so many things to decide on. When you are feeling overwhelmed, stop and give your plans to the Lord. He will be faithful to lead you to the right dress, photographer, ect... Try not to stress too much! : ) I know it's easier said than done, right?! LOL

And I *really* like the idea of cake and punch for the reception. Perfect!

Heather said...

Jenny, there are photographers on base in 29 Palms who work as photgraphers for the military. I would thik you could find one that would like to do some freelance work for a little extra money. The section is called CVIC. If you know someone who works on base, they might be able to help you contact them. A friend of mine, Michelle Bell (just mention Heather Evans, my maiden name) works there (I hope she still does) you could ask her if she knew of someone wanting a little extra money to "shoot" your wedding from the photo section? Someone *good*. They are trained...but are probably limited on equipment lighting etc as they would have to use their own. Just an idea...you can't retake them so pray about it :) I decided to skimp on flowers (not mine)but the ones on the tables etc...they were just fresh cut that we put out..:) I am so excited for you!

Heather said...

Jenny, I can't vouch for *everything* on this site because I did not look through all of it, but it had GOBS of ideas lots of do it yourself ideas.-scroll down and there are even decoration suggestions etc. It *is* a Christian site and I know you will be discerning when shuffling through it.- :) http://www.kingdomquest.com/weddings.html

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker