Sunday, July 08, 2007

Is this a dream??????????????????? I have been saying that to myself the last 24 hours.Well Jon purposed marriage to me yesterday I love the date we got engaged 7-7-07 it was so sweet.I really thought I'd be single the rest of my life.But Gods timing is perfect.Jon is the one He is a god send to me I have never been more happier in my life.So now planning the wedding what fun! Glad we have 11 months to do it in. We will be married on June 7, 08 I think.

Keep us in your prayers as we make this transition in our lives.

4 comments:

Mishel said...

Congratulations Jenny!!! We are so happy for you!! God IS good! : )

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am sooo happy for you!

Robin said...

Congratulations!

I can just 'hear' the excitment in your post.

Heather said...

*squeal*!!!

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker