Monday, July 30, 2007

The Perfect Wedding!

There is no perfect Wedding,He asks you to Marry Him and then what you have Dreamed of this wedding all your life but where do you start?

I have tired to make decisions for Jon and my wedding and this is suppose to be a joyous time and yet I feel very over whelmed with things but I need to make the decision now before I get in deep in school and not have the time.

Iam now trying to lose some weight so I can fit into a wedding dress whenever I get it.So much fun for the 1 you love.

I have been searching on the computer for flowers for cakes etc.. you name it!I just hope things turn out the way we planned.

My Dad is coming down from Nevada to met Jon next week.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Heather said...

((Jenny)) :) don't forget to *enjoy* it. No matter what, it will be beautiful. Praying you have peace and clear thought concerning your beautiful dream coming true. Love you my friend.

Jon and Jenny Forever.
Daisypath Ticker